Exoro Global represents a new breed of advisory services company that has the proven ability to extract the hidden value from your business’ end-to-end processes, through the application of truly innovative techniques. Through a series of proprietary best practices, Exoro Global has the demonstrable experience to Extend, Enhance, Enrich, and Empower you to accomplish your business objectives. Acknowledging that every business is defined by its inner-workings and intricacies, Exoro Global’s approach, while based on proven methods, are tailored to meet the specific needs of your business.
Ready to extend your reach into untapped markets, or need to identify an acquisition candidate that compliments your existing products and/or services.
- Innovative Go-To-Market strategy
- New-age Channel Development
- Commercializing embedded I.P.
- M&A candidate identification and due diligence
Reaching steady-state or business-as-usual, is not always a good thing. The market is constantly changing, which means that conducting business-asusual is essentially a downward spiral toward dysfunction. When you think you have reached a point of stasis, and are unsure how to reinvent your Company,
- Evaluating your preferred Vendor list
- Optimizing your Supply Chain
- Integrating desperate entities,, business processes, and/or systems
- Establishing or Revamping your Program Management Office
- Establishing or Revamping your Vendor Management offices
- Transitioning services to an alternate Provider or back in-house
- Reengineering your broken business processes
When you are ready to take the next step toward enriching the bottom-line of the Company, and are willing to take on those highly-charged, game-changing business decisions; you are ready to determine which cost cutting models make the most sense for your organization.
- Smart Outsourcing
- Formation of Shared Services Centers
- Establishing a Center of Excellence
- Deploying an in-house Captive Center
- Entering into a Built-Operate-Transfer scenario
When difficult times are imminent, and leadership decisions must be taken in order to restore the company to a controlled and manageable market position, it is time to consider drastic measures. With the assistance of
- Development of a new Corporate Strategy
- Development of a secure Liquidity Plan
- Enter and emerge from Bankruptcy
- Restructure the Corporation